8 Feb 2012

Wednesday Waffling 30


Hey guys! How has everyone's week been so far? Mine has been very cold! Usually I love the snow, but this year I just haven't been into it. Didn't go out in it once until I had to trek to college, and didn't even take any photos! (Bad photography student). I missed college on Monday due to the weather, and haven't really been feeling it all week, but now I've finished for half term and I am so excited! College has just been a bit ... blergh recently :( So I'm looking forward to the break!
I'm hopefully going to Brighton this weekend and I couldn't be more excited to go. I'm visiting a friend down there and staying with her for most of the week (which means that my posts will probably have to be scheduled until I come back). This is only if it doesn't snow again, as Mum has banned me from driving down in the snow. Boooo :( I have a feeling everything is going to be against me because I want to go so much. Fingers crossed though!

Tonight I went to my local camera club meeting for the first time. They were having a judging for a competition but it was really interesting to hear the comments about all the photos. I learnt quite a lot! However I'm going to test out a couple more meetings before deciding to join or not. Still a bit unsure.

Lastly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who filled out the shorts survey I had. It was really helpful to me! I now can't wait for the studds I ordered to come through so I can start experimenting and hopefully selling. Unfortunately though that probably won't be for another few weeks as the studds are coming from China :( But I'm going to start putting some designs together now! So yeah, thanks guys! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks guys! :)