3 Aug 2011

Wednesday Waffling 12


- Hey guys! A really quick post today as I'm about to go out on the razz (town). I've been dying some of my clothes today, mainly a pair of shorts and a now tie dye top :) I'll hopefully show you them later! Otherwise I'm currently in a mad rush trying to alter a necklace without much luck, plus I'm all hot and bothered so it's not working out well :( Damn me for not having any patients!
I'll hopefully be bringing you a June+July monthly faves (because I just forgot to do last months) very soon, and I've got another outfit post lined up before I travel to lovely Scotland this Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with dyeing your clothes! Hope they turn out well :) xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the title of your blog! (I've just written a post on how I can't walk in heels, so I just had to stop by your blog when i stumbled across it!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, would love to see the dyed clothes - considered doing that myself before but I've always chickened out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! your outfits are great :D
    check my blog and follow me cutie!

    http://chicaarcoiris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys! :)