9 May 2011

My Toes Are Electric Blue

Top - V Festival
Jeans - H&M
Waistcoat - Primark
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Earrings - Dorothy Perkins
Bracelet - Primark

- Hey guys! So, I said I wouldn't be posting and should be doing work, but I'm bringing you an outfit post, which takes time! Why do I always go out of my way to avoid work? I've only got 4 weeks left to finish 5 sketchbooks! D:> So totally doomed.
But anyway, I quickly put this together to go to my guitar lesson this evening. I haven't worn the waistcoat yet so I was pleased that I finally could :) I kitted myself out with feathers and beads and jingled every time I walked haha. I had the jeans because in the evenings it's still kinda brisk and I didn't want to be cold. I wore flip flops with this, and I had electric blue toenails! I took photos but then I realised feet are less photogenic than hands so I'm not gonna share. I might paint my nails too though.

- Me and Mum did a mini clear out of my room today (she loves doing that) and I now have a few things I'm going to try and sell. It's a shame that I tend to buy things and never/rarely wear them, but they take up so much space. I've got a load of necklaces and some earrings to clear, and some clothes from a previous clear out, and some shoes! I might do a bit of a blogsale after I do this giveaway.

- My birthday is in less than 2 weeks! I'm kinda looking forward to turning 18, though I don't think I'll be out on the town much. I'm going out on my birthday though as it's a Saturday ;) One of my presents is getting highlights done which I'm looking forward too. My blonde colour has been fading for years now and I don't want to be brunette, but I don't want to completely dye my hair because I'd be too lazy to dye the roots. I'm hoping it's going to generally lighten my hair a bit though :)

1 comment:

Thanks guys! :)