Maxi Dress - Miss Selfridge
- Hey guys! Sorry about the absence, my Internet mysteriously went down Monday night and I only managed to get it back last night with the help of a computery friend. No clue what happened, but it was so annoying not having Internet for a few days. Luckily I wasn't home most of those days :)
- Anyway, this was going to be an outfit post, but I don't really consider this an outfit. I mean, I'm only wearing a dress and flip flops, nothing too creative about that. I was annoyed though, because I took these quickly before going to town but what I actually wore to town looked so much better! :( Wish I could have photographed that instead. I haven't really been able to photograph any nice outfits lately because I've either been wearing poo stuff, or when I like my outfit I can't photograph it :/
But anyway this is my maxi dress :) I got it for my birthday last year. It's from the Miss Selfridge Petites section, and I remember being so amazingly happy when I tried it on and it was the perfect length! I'm 5ft1 so basically EVERY maxi dress is a good 5 - 6 inches too long for me. The only downside was that is was about £50 but it was a good birthday present! I want to get a few more maxi dresses this summer, some more colourful ones.
- It was my boyfriend's 18th on Wednesday so my main present was to take him to Colchester Zoo because he's only been once before. I'd been planning it about 2 months in advance because I've never driven any great distance where I don't know the way without my Dad, so I spent those 2 months learning the route haha. In the end I got lost in my home town! It was lots of fun though! I officially LOVE red pandas, they're so amazingly cute.
He also got a tattoo for his birthday. I wasn't exactly thrilled when he first told me because I'm not the biggest tattoo fan, but it's not huge, it's only writing and he has a very good reason for having it. If he didn't, I would have kicked up a massive fuss haha. I'm not too bothered by it now, and it doesn't look bad, I just don't want him to get any more!
- I saw Rio yesterday, and it was ok. I was really looking forward to it, but it didn't meet my expectations. I mean, it was good, but not amazing. I've still got Tangled on the brain which sets a pretty high standard! Haha
- I'm hoping to go to town tomorrow so I might buy some nice things to show you! I shouldn't though, because I have no money and I need to be buying a friend birthday presents. Birthdays are so difficult!