15 Feb 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

This award is so sweet! Thank you so much to Camilla from Foreversweet89 for giving this to me, it got me a few new follwers! And it made me feel special haha :) I thought it was nice that she thought of me <3

The purpose of the award is to acknowledge the blogs you love, and to shed a bit of light on some new and unknown blogs out there.

There are a few rules though:

* Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post



* Tell us seven things about you



* Award seven recently discovered new bloggers



* Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award

7 Things About Me 
1. I'm a big perfectionist. I get in massive strops if things don't go or look exactly the way I want them to.
2. I have road rage >:(
3. I used to be one of those people that was constantly at war with myself. Like, I thought I wasn't good enough and I hated the way I looked and constantly wanted approval, but now I think I've grown up in a sense. I'm happy where I am, I just need to work out a bit haha!
4. I'm the biggest procrastinator ever, and it always comes back to haunt me! And every time I start a new semester at college I promise myself I won't do it again and I always do.
5. I love pokemon. I've never finished a game completely (like, the main story line and then all the mini bits you find out about on the internet) but I still love it! My boyfriend pre ordered either black or white for me for valentines : D
6. I need to use my Mum's magnifying glasses when I sew because I can't see! I look like a granny with them on haha
7. I'm one of those people that, when I buy new clothes, I keep the label in for aaaaaaaages just in case I decided to take it back.

And now I give this award to:

Jess at this is west
Jade Ella at stylishoverflows 
Lydia at lydia--lee 
(unfortunately I don't follow that many people, mainly well known bloggers because they're always popping up on LookBook, so I'm very sorry that I couldn't provide 7 new bloggers :'( )

Please go check these lovely ladies out! <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so nice of you Emma! Thank you so much! :)
    Just saying, my name is written with no 'e' at then end ;) haha

    Naomi L. xxx
    http://fashion-is-my-religion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys! :)