1 Jan 2011

Jan 1st - And So The Number Grows

Hat: Clair's Accessories
Earrings: Miss Selfridge (through eBay)
Blazer: New Look
Crop Top: New Look Generation
High Waisted Shorts: New Look
Suspender Tights: Topshop


So guys, happy new year! Hope you all welcomed it in in a fun way. I sat on a sofa and ate chocolate, fun! Though I did spend it with friends so it was alright. Most people I know go out and get drunk, but I guess I'm not one for doing that. Doesn't happen too often and most of the time I can't be bothered with it.

Either way, this is what I wore! I'm loving my hat that my Mum got me for Christmas. And those are the earrings I told you about, I was so excited when they came! They were wrapped up really cute too :)
Also, yeah, I fit into kids clothes, but to be honest a lot of people a few inches taller than me could too. I swear they make kids clothes huge these days! That top is in age 10 - 11 and I think it's about on the same lines as a size 6. I also bought an age 10 - 11 jumper in their sale which I think looks like a size 8. I also buy a few clothes from Tammy, and I end up in ages 10/11 and 12/13 because the older ages are too big. I'm not stick thin either, I'm on average a size 8/10, so it's not like I'm the size of a 10 year old. Or am I? Weird :/
I don't know what I'm going to do when I get a hole in these tights, because I'm in love with them and will be lost without them! I personally think suspender tights are amazing and look great, but I do wonder what other people think.

So, how about new years resolutions? I did kinda think of one, to do my hula hoop every night, but I forgot tonight.... I'll have to do that in a min. Apart from that I didn't really bother, because I know I won't keep them. I never do, in fact, does anyone?

Btw I changed the blog's font if you didn't notice. I've always like verdana in this size, I think it's nice :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your tights! Personally I don't think I would be able to pull them off but they look great on you
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys! :)