22 Dec 2011

I'm Free To Wonder

Vest Top - H&M
Shorts - New Look (old)
Leggings - H&M
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Belt - Primark

Hey guys! So this is something I threw together on Monday. Was running around all over the place to different things and I wanted to be comfy! I got this cardigan the other day - I spied it a while ago but didn't get it, then there was 25% off knitwear online and if the order was over £20 I could do click and collect for free, so I picked it up for £20.99! I much prefer that price :) It was the colour that attracted me first because I'm a bit mental for deep reds, and then I've also lusted after a baggy, chunky knit cardi for aaaages. I've bought a few chunky knits, but none have been baggy too. This one basically fits the bill perfectly, plus it's really warm! Main downside is that some of the wool as come loose on the sleeve so I'm going to have to sew that back in place, otherwise I'm pretty chuffed!
The shorts are starting to get a bit old now. I've had them for maybe nearly two years now, and the elastine is starting to give a bit too much :( It's a massive shame because I love them to pieces but I've taken a dive and bought a pair of 501 Levi shorts off eBay to replace them. That's if they fit though! I'm thinking of throwing a load of bleach on these ones and seeing what happens, because I don't think I can bring myself to actually throw them away.
The necklace is new - I got it in the Miss Selfridge 50% off jewellery offer. For some reason I've decided that I want it to be a necklace I wear a lot. Like you know how some people have necklaces they hardly ever take off? Well I want this to be one of them. It has no sentimental value to me though so I'm not sure if it's a bad thing. I like it none the less, so we'll see how long it lasts :)

I've got some photos I need to edit from my college work to put up on my photo page. I still need to give all the photos from the final shoot to my model! Whoops! Been pretty busy though. Even though I'm on holiday I'm doing something pretty much everyday till Christmas. I'm hoping to keep Friday to myself and just relax.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen a few bloggers in this cardi now and am really starting to lust after it! I love your belt as well. Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

    Also, I always enjoy reading your blog and have nominated you for the versatile bloggers award! Come have a look at the post on my blog if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cardie - seriously want one for myself!
    fashion junkie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardigan!
    Merry Christmas lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys! :)