6 Dec 2010

December 5th - Sunday Photos

Yeah, I've seen this about some places, and as I want to mainly post outfits and clothes related stuff, but I don't have the time in the day anymore to do that kind of stuff, I thought this would be a good way to fill the gap, not have boring posts without any photos, and update you on what's going on with me! :)

So, I've finally worked out how to use my laptops in built webcam (I used it to take the photos!). I've had my laptop for over a year, and never even knew how to turn the damn thing on! Didn't matter too much because I don't go on MSN or anything, but it would have been nice to know. I found out the other day what the webcam was called (like the program name it's stored under in my laptop) so now I've been able to mess about with it!

I've been super crazy busy with work. I've been at M&S for about 5 weeks now, and I love it there. Everyone is so amazingly nice, and would help you out in a heartbeat! The only downside is the hours, they're mostly really long (I mostly work 8 hours a day, which is the legal limit for under 18's), and I have the long days a few days in a row. Take this weekend for example, yesterday I worked 10:45 till 7:15, and today I worked 9 till 4:30. I have to get up 1 and a half hours before I need to be in work as well, so it's a looooong day. Most of the time I just want to go home and sleep, in fact I've nearly fallen asleep at work a few times. It's pretty tough, and I'm probably gonna get asked to do tones of Christmas extra hours which will kill me.
I hope I can hold out!

On the driving test front, I phoned up the DSA national help line or something and asked if there was anything that could be done about my test, like getting my money back. They said no, nothing they could do because the car was unfit to have the test carried out so I loose my fee. It doesn't warn of this on the website though....
So I've lost my money, and had to book a new test. I was lucky enough to get a cancellation and it's not too far away so fingers crossed, third time lucky!

But that's all from me for now, hopefully I'll be able to get some outfit posts up in the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks guys! :)