10 Feb 2013

E White Photography


Hi guys! Remember me? I think it's been nearly a year now since my last post (around April 2012 I think).
I've kind of fallen off the radar for a number of reasons. Firstly, I'm lazy, but mainly due to my studies. In the end putting posts together became a chore and I wasn't enjoying it. It was a pain to take time out of my busy day to attempt to take photos in poor light and then put together a post.
This is the busiest I've ever been in my life. Literally this course takes up all the time that I'm not at work and sleeping. I don't even go out anymore, and currently haven't been to shopping in a month! (last time was xmas holidays)


But anyway, I wanted to do a post to let you guys know that the likely hood for this blog really starting up again is pretty slim. I have to put all my energy into my photography else I won't succeed in it.
I did however start up a photography blog, so if you're interested in following me there please do! It's E White Photography. It still isn't updated super regularly, but I update every now and then with shoots I do. It also has links to my facebook page and stuff which gets updated a lot.
So yeah if you'd like to follow my photography blog that would mean a lot to me! But otherwise my fashion blogging days appear to be over for now :(

1 comment:

Thanks guys! :)